COVID-19 VIRUS CUSTOMER NOTICE
COVID UPDATE: Tuesday 5th January 2021
Yet another lockdown means that we will be closed until further notice.
Once again we would like to thank everyone for your ongoing support!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Hollie, Gary, Jenny + The Sun Team xx
FOR SUNDAY ROAST TAKEAWAYS PLEASE CLICK HERE
1. Please do not enter the premises if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
2. Please try to adhere to the one meter (or two where possible) social distancing rule where possible at all times. Please pay extra attention at the ‘pinch points’ of entrance and exit doors, toilets, etc.
3. Based upon the current guidelines, there should be no more than ONE households meeting indoors. Please adhere to these guidelines to help stop the spread. We respectfully ask that you do not move any tables or chairs around or join other groups, including the outside areas - All tables have already been separated to comply with current social distancing rules.
For now, we will only be taking a bookings up to six people. (We are permitted to take mixed household bookings outside - up to six people)
4. We shall be providing table service only, so please bear with us during busy periods. Please do not come to the bar (unless making payment) to place orders, bring back dirty glasses, etc.
5. The preferred method of payment will be by card where possible please. Payments will be taken at the payment point at the bar.
6. We will not be able to permit customers standing or congregating at the bar - sorry :(
7. We shall be operating a ‘one in, one out’ system with the toilets.
8. Children must remain at tables or with parents at all times.
9. Face coverings must be worn at all times when entering and moving around the building.
10. All customers must sign in with the NHS track + trace app or manually with a member of staff.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these difficult times
To view menus for when we re-open please click here